Contact: 0622502438 or mail us at: info@kchs.edu.pk

Kings College of Health Sciences Bahawalpur

RULES & REGULATIONS FOR PHARMACY TECHNICIAN

Minimum academic requirements for admissions to Examination for Registration in Register “B” The candidate should have passed the Matriculation Examination (Secondary School Certificate Examination) with Science, from a Pakistani university or an equivalent examination of a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan.
The candidate should have passed an examination of a foreign university or examining body, in which scope and standard is equivalent to the Matriculation Examination with Science (Secondary School Certificate Examination) of a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan.

EXAMINATIONS:

Objectives of evaluation through examinations.

1- Evaluation of the knowledge and skills will be done through Examinations. The Examination shall be spread in two parts i.e. Part – I and Part-II. These examinations shall be held as and when as decided by the Provincial Pharmacy Council with the approval of the Central
Pharmacy Council. After a period of one year after appearing in Examination for Part-I,the student will be eligible to appear in the Examination for Part-II. Which will e conducted after a gap of one year.

2-The purpose of evaluation through examination should be to, – (a) Certify that students have successfully completed the training and have achieved the objectives of educational program. (b) Motivate and encourage students to direct their own learning.

(3)In order to achieve the objectives of evaluation through examinations, it shall be mandatory to adopt the following processes,
namely:-
(a)No student shall be allowed to sit in Part -II Examination, unless he has passed the Part-I examination.
(b)Not more than three chances shall be allowed for passing each examination.
(c)The percentage of pass marks in each subject should not be less than 50% in theory and 50% in practical.
(d)The performance of candidates in all evaluations and examinations should be carefully supervised.
(e)Forty percent (40%) of each paper shall consist of the multiple choice questions (MCQs), while the rest 60% will be short structured essays, extended essays etc.
(f)There should not be more than two examinations in a year.
(g)No grace mark should be allowed in any examination.
(h)In all examinations sufficient time should be assigned to practical work in order to test the thoroughness of knowledge and practical skills of students.
(I)A student who appears for examination in any subject and passes in theory but fails in practical or vice versa, shall reappear only in theory or, as the case may be, in practical in which he fails.
(j) A student who appears for examination in any subject and fails both in theory as well as practical, shall have to reappear in both theory and practical.
(k) A student who appears in an examination and passes in one or more subjects shall not have to reappear for examination in such subjects provided that he passes the subjects in which he fails in a stipulated time period.

Visit Our Campus for any query or reach us through call or mails.

VISION:

The College of Health Sciences will be a world leader in the integration of (a) teaching and learning, (b) advancement of the knowledge base through research and scholarship, and (c) leadership in service and outreach. Further, the College will be a world leader in preparing professionals who provide leadership and exemplary Health and related services to improve the lives of individuals in a changing and complex global society.

Phone

062-2740137

0300-4250138

Mission

The mission of the Kings College of Health Sciences is to help prepare outstanding Professionals scholars, and researchers, and to advance the
profession of Health sciences and Biosciences, as broadly defined, through research on the science and art of teaching and learning, the application of clinical processes, the effective uses of technology. and the analysis and development.

Email

info@kchs.edu.pk

Contact@kchs.edu.pk