Kings College of Health Sciences Bahawalpur
COLLEGE- DISCIPLINARY RULES
1.All students must abide by the rules, regulations, policies and guidelines as may be amended by the College Administration from time to time. The college shall have the right to take any disciplinary action on violation of any of the college Rules, regulations, policies or Guidelines. Such an action may include, but shall not be limited to, expulsion, suspension, withholding of Examination Roll No. Slips or withholding the examination result card issued by the board / Punjab Pharmacy Council/University particularly due to any of the following:
- Shortage of attendance
- Non-payment of college dues
- Failure in college examination
- Any other reason not specifically mentioned herein
2. Students are required to wear the prescribed uniform while attending the college. Otherwise will be charged.
3. It is compulsory for a student to qualify the College admission test to appear in the final examination of PPC/Board/University.
4. In all subjects 75 % cumulative attendance will be required to appear in the final examination of PPC/Board/University. A fine of Rs.50/-per lecture will be imposed for absence without proper leave.
5. Attendance will be calculated and displayed on monthly bases.
i. In case of less then 75% attendance in any subject, student’s name will be struck off from the college.
ii. It is necessary to get readmission with in one month from the date of admission cancellation. For readmission, student will have to pay Rs. 3000./-
iii. A student will have only three chances of re-admission in the duration of his/her Degree /Diploma Course.
5. Late comers in the class will be marked absent
6. Students will not be allowed to use mobile phone in the class rooms otherwise fine will be charged .
7. Any information or updates will be displayed on notice board. College will not be responsible to inform by mail or telephone. Students should be responsible to read the notice board daily.
8. Smoking in the college premises is strictly prohibited. Otherwise Rs. 500 / will be charged.
9. The college students while parking their bikes / motor cars are required to put proper lock on them. College administration shall not be responsible for any loss on this account.
10. Laboratory equipments are costly, students are supposed to work carefully in laboratory otherwise they will be responsible for any breakage.
11. Students are expected to behave in a good manner with teachers, staff, girls and other fellows. On any misbehave college is fully authorized to take action according to decision of disciplinary committee.
12. Complete semester fee must be deposited with in the current semester in which student in enrolled.
13. Monthly fee should be deposited till 10th of every month otherwise fine will be charged according to the following rules.
(i) “10% fine of monthly fee will be charged from 11th to 20th of every month.
(ii) “20% fine of monthly fee will be charged from 21st to end of every month.
14. For government employees it is compulsory to submit NOC from the concerned department along with their required documents for admission.
15. Final clearance in all aspects (i.e library books fine, lab breakage, college dues, hostel dues etc.) is necessary to get the Degree/Diploma
certificate and NOC for registration with PPC / concerned authority.
Visit Our Campus for any query or reach us through call or mails.